Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday and counting

Two more days ticked off the countdown. My stomach actually does a flip when I think about the adventures that lie ahead for Linda and me.
In the meantime, I have a short hop to Toronto this weekend to prepare for. The bedroom now has two corners set aside as packing centers. One is the tub that contains things like a teeny little travel umbrella, universal electrical plug, small bottle of Eucalan for washing out unmentionables on board ship and my zip up-inside out shopping bag. Boy, that last item is a MUST have. All those items will sit till I pack for the BIG trip. In another corner are the things for this weekend in Toronto....camera, gift for Koiguboy, headphones and the all important sample of color P849 for matching while shoping at the Koigu farm. Stash enhancement is in my future.

No comments: