Total Pageviews

Monday, May 7, 2012

LET'S GET PACKING!







It's that time again!  Time to bring the luggage up from the basement. Time to do a practice blog entry.  I don't seem to have the proper skills to remember how to do all this blog stuff without posting a dry run.



     We are heading to Ireland on Wednesday.  Does everybody have their passport handy?  Do you have your raincoat?  And, remember to pack one of those electric outlet converters.  Do a final check for the proper cords for charging the camera, the lap top and the ipad.  For me, I have prepared a couple of knitting projects that won't take up too much room but will keep my hands busy for the next three and a half weeks.
     I'm glad you've signed on to take this trip with Mike and me.  We will be sitting in a pub in Dublin within 48 hours.  Welcome aboard and Slante everybody!

No comments: